- To create a safe, secure, caring environment where the child can feel happy and confident and where he/she can embrace change in a positive way.
- To recognise each child as an individual, to celebrate difference and promote tolerance.
- To promote a natural learning spirit and curiosity of life, where the child is encouraged to reach his/her true potential.
- To educate the child holistically – teaching a broad curriculum that focuses on cognitive, emotional and spiritual needs.
- To create an inclusive child centred environment
Aims of the School
- To educate in an atmosphere wherein each child is accepted and feels secure doing work which is purposeful and suitable to his/her age and ability.
- To reflect the best values, attitudes and aspirations of this Christian community and to develop knowledge and skills which may enable pupils to reach towards maturity in a confident way.
- To ensure that all our pupils attain their own best in schoolwork and behaviour an in so achieving be encouraged to seek and enjoy further education.
- to develop expressive, creative and artistic abilities to each child’s full capacity.
- to promote physical and emotional health and well-being.