Board of Management meeting – December 1st 2020 – Agreed Report
- The Board discussed the Governance Manual for Primary School 2019-2023.
- The Board acknowledge the contribution of the Parents Association in working in partnership with the school. The Board supports their correspondence outlining the role of the Parents Association.
- The Principal met with Cork City Council to discuss safety in the vicinity of the school. Line markings are due to be updated, with a new area for a school bus. The school will share any updates with the wider community.
- The Board approved the following policies: Protected Disclosures Policy, Geography Policy.
- The next Board meeting will take place on Tuesday 26th January.